Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use, the FLIR i7 thermal imaging camera is the most effective method for finding problems and diagnosing them across a wide range of electrical, industrial and building applications.
Get more with the FLIR i7, the high-quality, cost-effective thermal imager for building diagnostics and predictive maintenance!
The popular FLIR i7 just got better! This point-and-shoot thermal imaging camera Features an upgraded 140x140 infrared detector resolution and an optimized temperature range (-4 to 482°F/-20 to 250°C) displayed on a large 2.8” color LCD screen. The FLIR i7 demonstrates 2% or 2° accuracy with a thermal sensitivity of 0.1°, making it the most sensitive of the i-Series cameras. It is also the only i-Series camera with the Area (Max/Min) measurement mode.
The FLIR i7 is compact, light weight, and easy to use. The small size and focus free lens makes it easy to use for first timers and perfect for general purpose use. The rugged design of the i7 meets IP43 dust/splashproof standards, and comes with the QuickReport software. The rechargeable battery lasts over 4 hours and the included MicroSD card stores up to 5000 radiometric JPEG images, allowing for continuous use and enabling the user to finish jobs more quickly.
- Compact size, lightweight 12ozs
- Resolution: 140x140
- Temperature Range: -4 °F to 482 °F
- Thermal Sensitivity of <0.1degC @ 25 degC
- Easy-to-use focus free lens
- Stores up to 5000 JPEG images
- 2.8in color LCD display
- Long battery life lasts greater than 4 hours
- Convenient thumbnail image gallery
- 2-year warranty!
FLIR i7 Features
- High Accuracy - 2% and thermal sensitivity of 0.1degC helps you find problems faster and easier - criticial for condition monitoring of thermally sensitive range targets
- Extremely Light Weight - Resulting in less user fatigue
- Easy-To-Use - Pocket sized and fully automatic design makes it incredibly easy-to-use even for first time users - perfect for general purpose use
- Focus Free Lens - For convenient viewing
- High Resolution LCD - 2.8in color LCD
- Double Molded Design - Rugged design with easy grip handle construction meets IP43 dust/splashprrof standards
- Measurement Modes - Spot (center), Area (Min/Max), and Isotherm (above/below) display measurement modes
- Long Battery Life - 4 hour continuous operation for a single charge
- Large Memory Storage - MicroSD card stores up to 5000 Radiometric images. Each images can be analyzed using included QuickReport software
FLIR i7 Includes:
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Calibration Certificate
- Hard transport case
- 2GB memory card
- Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs
- Service and training brochure
- USB cable
- User documentation CD-Rom
- Flir Tools Download Guide
- Service and Training Brochure