Includes the E40 compact infrared Thermal Imager with FLIR T198583 FLIR Tools +.
About E40 Thermal Imager:
The NEW point-and-shoot FLIR E40 combines 160x120 IR resolution with advanced Features such as MSX, FLIR Tools Mobile Communication, Digital Camera, Auto-Orientation Screen, Wi-Fi connectivity, Fixed Picture-in-Picture, and Interchangeable Lenses. Contact a sales engineer regarding availability today!
Presenting the best performance and value in compact thermal imaging cameras ever, designed to fit beautifully into your IR inspection program, budget, and the palm of your hand.
- FLIR Tools Mobile Communication - Connect an E-Series camera to smartphones and tablets with FLIR\'s Wi-Fi app. Stream live video so others can watch along. Import radiometric JPEGs, adjust levels, add measurement tools, then send images off in simple reports via email to expedite repair decisions.
- MSX Thermal Image Enhancement - See numbers, labels and other key visual details not normally apparent in a regular thermal image with an all-in-one thermal picture that instantly orients you to right where heat issues are.
- Onboard Digital Camera - 3.1MP resolution provides clear visible light reference pictures; includes built-in LED lamp that doubles as a flashlight plus laser pointer to mark locations.
- Large Touchscreen with Auto-Orientation - The E-Series touchscreen provides an intuitive interface that takes full advantage of the entire 3.5" display for easy access to diagnostics tools, and measurement and other data overlays stay upright no matter how you hold the camera.
- Picture-In-Picture - Overlay thermal images onto digital scenes for extra location documentation.
- Meterlink - Measure more than temperature. Send diagnostics data by Bluetooth from compatible clamp and moisture meters directly to E-Series cameras to embed extra information into thermal images as you capture them that further support findings.
- Multiple Measurements - Add up to 3 box areas and 3 moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed temperature information.
- Interchangeable Lenses and Manual Focus - Optional wide-angle and telephoto optics let you capture more of a scene in one shot or get in closer to measure smaller, distant targets. Full focus control help you dial in the sharpest clarity and accuracy.
- Temperature Range - -4 to 1202 °F (-20 to 650 °C)
- Thermal Sensitivity - <0.07 °C at 30 °C
- Detector Type, Focal Plane Array; Uncooled Microbolometer - 160 x 120 pixels
- Picture-in-Picture - Fixed
- MPEG 4 Video Recording - Yes
- Video Camera with Lamp & Laser - 3.1MP/LED Lamp/Laser Pointer
- Digital Zoom - 2X Continuous
- Image Annotation - Voice (60S) / Text Comments
- Moveable Spot - 3 spotmeters
- Area Box - 3 Area Boxes
- Deltat T - Yes
- Frame Rate - 60Hz
- Field of View - 25 x 19 degree
About FLIR Reporter Pro +:
Along with all of our standard FLIR Tools software Features, new FLIR Tools+ provides an expanded set of cutting-edge controls for generating more comprehensive thermal imaging inspection and research reports. Record and playback radiometric video files and time/temperature plots. Build a radiometric panorama image. Use Microsoft Word to quickly create a report. And provide advanced analysis data and more detailed thermal imagery in impressive PDF documents that show anomalies, trends, and results with greater precision.