This thermometer is made of all stainless steel case assembly and stem. It has a 1/2" NPT variable angle connection and the welded construction ensures complete corrosion resistance.
* 1/2" NPT variable angle connection
* All stainless steel case assembly and stem
* All welded construction insures complete corrosion resistance
* Glass face is securely gasketed with case and bezel assembly and is hermetically sealed per ASME B40.3
* Helix assembly is silicone damped against vibration
* Heavy gauge aluminum anti-parallax dial with high visibility graphics
* Precision formed bimetallic element is calibrated to meet certified temperature standards
* Accurate to 1% per ASME B40.3 Grade A
* Over-range protection is 50% up to 500°F (10% above 500°F)
* External recalibration adjustment
Ideal for the following applications: OEM, Industrial, Process Industry, Laboratory
We currently have a quantity of 0 available for this item on clearance at a price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at a regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, click the "Buy Regular & Clearance Priced Stock" button below. This action will add the 0 units we have in clearance at $0.00/each and unit(s) at $0.00/each to your cart for checkout.
Currently we have a quantity of 0 available at a clearance price. You have already added a quantity of 0 in your cart. You may add another quantity of to your cart from clearance section. To add the additional quantity of to your cart click the button below.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at the regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, you may do so by using the "Buy Regular Priced Inventory" button below, or close this popup and enter the additional quantity you wish to buy of this item at a clearance price.